Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

This is why Parked is the best company! Thanks Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydroboi

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So i just got a email from Parked saying that the payment would be late this month. Although they did make a mistake by not paying on time which they always do, they did instantly fix it.

Here is the email i got

Dear XXXXXX,

Due to the July 4th holiday, payments scheduled for the 7th sent via PayPal will be delayed until Monday, July 9th. As a result of this delay, your account will be credited an additional X%.

Thanks for your understanding.

Donny Simonton
Parked.com
Once again this shows that Parked is a top notch company and why Donny is a stand up guy!

On behalf of all the people on Parked i just wanna say thanks to Donny and all the staff! :cool:

netfounder

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow
your account will be credited an additional X%

Perfect! I love parked

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
They sent me same thing, only mine says;

"your account will be credited an additional 100%"

Donny must like me :lol:

netfounder

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jesus crazy.
credited an additional 100%
Donny is dude:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
They sent me same thing, only mine says;

"your account will be credited an additional 100%"

Donny must like me :lol:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wait, I didn't send that email. :)

Our friends at Paypal decided that since the 4th was a US holiday they wouldn't work. So for everybody who was using Paypal, you get a little bonus for us being 2 days late. We are very sorry about that. But we did send the email 2 days early. :) Everybody who uses direct deposit, wire, or check, you should receive yours like normal.

Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, I was gonna post a thread just like this one...it's funny because these "other" companies seem to pay customers on such random dates when they get around to it and my parked.com payments hit paypal like clockwork twice per month on the same date everytime...I surely would not complain over a mere 2 day difference when I have had payments as late as 2 weeks from other parking companies (and some never paying at all for that matter) parked.com is really setting the standard in this industry by which all others will be judged...and for the record, the % I got in the email was 5%...and if I am doing my math correctly they are giving me a heck of a nice bonus for an itsy bitsy two day difference..in fact, I nearly forgot I was even getting paid by parked.com again already because I did just get a payment a mere two weeks ago! Time flies when you are watching the ppc stats roll in... :eek:k:

Donny, I have said it before and with good reason...you guys (www.parked.com) kick everyone else's ass! Cheers and happy holidays! If anyone out there does'nt yet have a parked.com account, you are missing out on the best parking service PERIOD! :smile:

Thank you again parked.com

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree parked IMO is the best parking service have had domains do much better at parked and that has been overall not just one or two domains.

Thank you Donny

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Try not to give them too much credit, they might start slacking off ;)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be the first one to start blowing a whistle if they did! ;)

Parked = good service/good payouts = more customers = more money = everyone is happy :smile:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When we created Parked one of my initial goals was that we would offer more payment options than anybody else and everybody would be paid on time. As far as I know we still offer more payment options than anybody else and in this case because of Paypal taking a day off we are going to be late with our Paypal payments. Even though we told everybody a day early this was going to happen we still wanted to make sure everybody received something for the delay. And everybody did receive the same percentage. :)

All other payments were made on time as normal.

Recently I have seen a few other companies removing Paypal as a payment option, I'm not really sure why, but I'm sure they have their reasons. We don't see any reason to remove Paypal as an option on Parked.

I don't think we will ever slack off. What would we do then? :)

Donny

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny, you care about your customers and it's obvious. No other parking company is so involved in the boards like you guys, nor have I ever seen any parking provider open a thread and ask us what we need to be done. You have earned our respect and your attitude is your key to success

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny, you care about your customers and it's obvious. No other parking company is so involved in the boards like you guys, nor have I ever seen any parking provider open a thread and ask us what we need to be done. You have earned our respect and your attitude is your key to success

Couldn't have said it better myself! :smilewinkgrin:
PARKED.COM is AWESOME!!! :yes:
Feel free to use my Referral Link below for an account! :D

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
2 days - 5%. Heck you can be late on the 22nd as well if you like!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am very greatful for parked.com, their service and that "late" bonus (which wasn't their fault but paypals) is unheard of anywhere else! I got an extra $xxx FREE!

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've just moved some domains over to Parked and was checking here to see what people think of them. Looks like it might be a good move. Was parking somewhere else and wanted to try a new place, will see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom