Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

This months earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How is July going for you (ppc wise)

June was a washout for me but I can't believe how well July is going so far

Domain Days 2024

muris

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was great for the first two weeks of July because they kept reimbursing me for the previous click-recording-fiasco,
but now it has been back to normal – it means not-so-well.

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was great for the first two weeks of July because they kept reimbursing me for the previous click-recording-fiasco,
but now it has been back to normal – it means not-so-well.

huh did I miss something?
has there been reporting probs recently?

all I know is as June was such a bad month for me I moved loads of names elsewhere

Wasn't happy with the results so i moved them back plus plenty I've recently reged and now July is my best month by far sinces I signed up - 18mths or so ago

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Overnight our network experienced some issues and as a result revenue has not been recorded correctly. Our Technical Department are still working on resolving these problems and hope to have it rectified ASAP.

Once the issues have been corrected, we will be offering credits to compensate for the loss of revenue.

We do apologize for any inconveniences caused and hope to have everything fixed soon.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate in contacting your Account Rep or [email protected]

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

UPDATE:

The Fabulous.com Engineers have now identified the technical problems mentioned earlier. The issues have now been resolved and the system is performing at 100%. We will continue to monitor the system to ensure there are no further problems.

As mentioned, we will be allocating Account Credits to compensate for the loss of revenue during the downtime. These will be processed early next week.

Again, we do apologize for any inconveniences caused. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Mike
Fabulous.com

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom