Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Thoughts on .me

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are you thoughts on premium .me names? Would you hold on to them for possible increased future value? Flip them now while they are selling? Develop them? Im talking about single word premium names with 500,000+ exact matches. I hear a total mix of opinions as to the future of the .me extension. Whats your thoughts?

Thanks

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a niche extension, the best domains are typically verbs in particular call to action names.
Just because a keyword has high search volume doesn't mean it fits in .me.

The recent auction at Sedo produced good results. I think some names sold for relatively expensive amounts. So I'd say flip them while they are hot and before Icann floods the Internet with hundreds of vanity extensions.
IMO :)

kmp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's a niche extension, the best domains are typically verbs in particular call to action names.
Just because a keyword has high search volume doesn't mean it fits in .me.

The recent auction at Sedo produced good results. I think some names sold for relatively expensive amounts. So I'd say flip them while they are hot and before Icann floods the Internet with hundreds of vanity extensions.
IMO :)

Thanks for the response. That is pretty much what my gut was telling me to do. Flip while they are selling. It would be a gamble to wait it out a few years. I took enough gambles in my life, and learned enough lessons. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom