Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Thread Close Rule Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think there should be a thread close rule especially in the wanted section. Too many "Wanted" threads are started, gets very active, yet the buyer does not participate in the thread at all. Here's an example after 97 posts this is the last time buyer responded to the thread: 04-07-2006, 06:32 AM:

http://www.dnforum.com/f16/news-domain-wanted-budget-20-000-a-5-thread-143294.html

Is it still alive? Its been 12 days... so that's why I think there she be an automatic "Thread Close" rule when there's no response from buyer for an extensive period of time say7-10 days especially for a very active post. That way sellers aren't wasting their time. I think its just a matter of efficiency so I bring it to your consideration.

Kindest Regards,

Trentino

Upvote 0

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi

actually,the buyer last responded 04/14/06

however, we do appreciate your concerns!

we try to monitor those threads, where the buyer does not actively participate, update and or close their threads.

Thanks

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi

actually,the buyer last responded 04/14/06

however, we do appreciate your concerns!

we try to monitor those threads, where the buyer does not actively participate, update and or close their threads.

Thanks

Ok, I didn't know that. THanks biggedon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom