Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Three Medhod & 404 error page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got accepted by DS, but their website materials doesn’t answer my questions and I did email them last week with no reply, will appreciate your help

I want the visitor of my packed domain to be able to see my domain only on the bar of their browser i.e. mydomain.com or www.mydomain.com (Like most of something.com packed sites) I don't want my site to appear like http://searchportal.information.com/mydomain.com or anything like that, How do I do that? . Which method of those three, URL Forwarding using Frames, Redirection using HTML Manual Redirect will archive what I what?

Also I'm just wondering how does DS handle this 404 error page issue and how do they convert that visitor in to revenue? As most of my domains are old sites with old back links, is this automatically controlled by DS system or I have to do something? Please advice

Looking forward to hear your advice

Cheers

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sign up for an account at proredirect.com and use their nameservers to frame your page forwarding with your code.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
URL Forwarding using Frames should solve these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom