Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Thumbs Up To Sedo for the Quick Transaction this Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know Sedo has been getting the "heat" for lower than expected ppc revenues and I was complaining also about that.

However, I wanted to give a thumbs-up to Sedo for the quick and smooth payment for another domain that was sold there this month.

Agreement was reach on 09/12/06
Received check 09/18/06!

Thanks Sedo!

The content below was copied from a previous thread, which was never addressed by Sedo.
Perhaps their new rep will take a look and do what she can to implement this function.

On another note:

It would be great if sedo could enable payments from "domain sales" and payments from "ppc commissions" to have separate disbursement options.

As, there may be occassions when a user may have payments from "domain sales" and "commission" payments due at the same time.

I prefer "domain sales" to be sent via check or wire, and have "ppc" payments sent via paypal.

Hope you guys can enable this function.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
For a domestic agreement where the funds are received via CC, six days is average time - especially for a hefty 10%.

Compare to 3 days coast-to-coast with Escrow.com and a smaller fee. It all depends on the willingness of the two parties to expediate the transaction - Sedo is a middleman.

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is quick for them. Too bad they haven't been able to find the time to collect payment from my deadbeat buyer from last month... or even respond.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have to give Sedo credit, when theirs a profit to made off a domain sale, they expedite the transaction very well, but when trying to contact them regarding your ppc account, they are MIA, no where to be found, 3 emails to my account manager in 3 weeks, still no answer, very inconsiderate!

risingsuns

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the quick sale! I, too, had a good experience with Sedo a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom