Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

thumbs up to Sedo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had my first sale at Sedo that just closed yesterday.

After I agreed to the sale, the buyer took a week to make payment, then after another week still hadn't initiated the transfer. Sedo stepped in and I transferred the name to their account, and they paid me within a day (through paypal, with no pp fees deducted).

Through the whole process you can make comments and ask questions, and Sedo staff replies in a timely manner. It worked really well and just wanted to give them some props. Looking forward to my next sale there already! Customer support is one of the most critical things IMO and Sedo did well in that area for this transaction.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The same issue you described, accepting the domain into their account, they did after 34 days of stalling. Yes, 34 days AFTER the domain was paid for and they held the payment...this after several inquiries via email and phone conversations.

I do like and appreciate their service, but the customer support and service is only as good as the transfer agent handling the transaction.

Glad it worked out much better for you.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had my first sale at Sedo that just closed yesterday.

After I agreed to the sale, the buyer took a week to make payment, then after another week still hadn't initiated the transfer. Sedo stepped in and I transferred the name to their account, and they paid me within a day (through paypal, with no pp fees deducted).

Through the whole process you can make comments and ask questions, and Sedo staff replies in a timely manner. It worked really well and just wanted to give them some props. Looking forward to my next sale there already! Customer support is one of the most critical things IMO and Sedo did well in that area for this transaction.

Congrats!

we hope you have many more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom