Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ticket ID: TMX-36947

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleClick

.::Piramidé Aficionado::.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Second attempt, 4 - 5 days old. Never answered.
----------------

Ticket ID: PSZ-48227
Second attempt, 1 1/2 week old. Never answered.
----------------

Ticket ID: OTZ-89505
Keywords never updated by you for several domains.
----------------

I don't know what's going on with support and uptime, but I think a lot of people including myself are getting short timer syndrome with ParkingSite.

I have honestly tried to give you a shot for a couple weeks, but you just keep dropping the ball at every opportunity unless someone calls your attention on the board. Even then it seems support is difficult to get.

Why do we have to go through multiple tickets and multiple steps to get support's attention?

I like your ideas and the revenue is better, but revenue is nothing if we can't get our tickets worked on to make the domains go to work for us. I have several domains to move over, but I'm asking you to give me a reason to want to move them from a company that gives great support to a company that MAY generate higher income but only on a hit and miss basis.

I can say Sedo is always prompt (with me) on support issues. I even got phone calls from support during their crisis last week. What's the problem PS? Because there is a problem... (BTW, that was a question, please answer it and tell us what the problem is).

Thank you,

.::DC::.

DoubleClick said:
Ticket ID: TMX-36947 - answered.

Thank you Huseyin. :)

Upvote 0
I

impactadmin

Hi Doubleclick,

I have read through your posts and understand where you are coming from. First off all your tickets were answered for you and in a timely fashion. As you can see below all were answered in the same day and quite quickly as you can see the times also below. By logging into the ticket you are able to see the replies, so I am not completely sure how you do not see any replies.

Your tickets you submitted were relatively 1 answer questions which were answered promptly. We have launched parkingsite to help generate higher income for our users.

Over the last week various companies were hit by a dos attack and are still recovering just as we are.

However what we have done is swapped out to new servers behind a high-end firewall that will make sure we never go through this again. As for you keywords, there is nothing more I can do to optimize your pages until our PPC provider optimizes them. Once they are optimized, your domain will remain optimized and never require you to optimize it again.

As for phone calls, our team is ready to provide our users with phone calls as requested by our clients. As your tickets were short and answered quite quickly I do not see a need to bother you during your busy day to provide you with a short answer.

At this point I can ask you to stay as it will be a benefit for you, or you can switch back to where you are most comfortable.

I am not sure how sedo responded to their downtime, however we have made sure we compensated all users for the downtime. I believe being there for our users and caring for their revenue loss and downtime also shows an act of good support.

Please feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions or comments as all is welcome.

Our new servers should be up later today or up and running completely by tomorrow.

Thank you
Huseyin,

Author Contents
Posted on 25 Aug 2005 09:39 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the second attempt at asking this question. My first ticket was not responded to in several days.
equi******rect.com is parked with parkingsite.com.
Is this page legal?" Please let me know and I will either remove it or make it live for my users.
http://www.the*******web.com/search/test.php

Posted on 25 Aug 2005 10:04 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
I responded the first time with ' yes ' this page is legal.
I’m not sure why it would be illegal.
Thank you
Huseyin

---------------------------------
Ticket ID: EPB-55159

Last Update: 23 Aug 2005 04:27 PM
Last Replier: Huseyin
Created On: 23 Aug 2005 09:37 AM

K. C. Wright
Posted on 23 Aug 2005 09:37 AM
Hi,

I currently park http://www.eq*********rect.com with you.
I want to ask you if this page is legal before I implement it into my site:
http://********.com/search/test.php

Thank you very much.

REPLY:
Posted on 23 Aug 2005 04:27 PM
Hi,
Yes the page is legal.
Thank you

Ticket ID: PSZ-48227

K. C. Wright
Posted on 25 Aug 2005 09:42 AM
I need a golf header please when you have time for http://*******.com

REPLY:
Posted on 25 Aug 2005 09:44 AM

Hi,

We will have one created and added to the sports section category in parkingsite.

Thank you
Huseyin, :)

Email: [email protected]

DoubleClick

.::Piramidé Aficionado::.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know, I'm making about 80% more parking here. I'm going to stick with you as long as I possibly can of course.

The ticket thing: I guess the first ticket I ever put in came back to me in an e-mail so I have never logged in to the ticket system to check for replies. Maybe something is borked getting the replies in mail or with spamarrest or whatever. I'll learn how to log in and check the tickets.

No, I don't need a phone call for simple things, besides, this parking thing with me is a new hobby with me, it's not all important with small traffic domains, I'm just learning the system.

I do appreciate all of your help and I look forward to when any bugs and growing pains are over with parkingsite. The templates kick ass IMO. Some of my domains are very targeted drops with thousands of back links in SEs. The templates pull clicks and that's the bottom line.

When the keywords are all right we will do well with what we have to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom