Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Time to get this party started! What are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now that the "party" is in full swing.....

who's celebrating, who's dancing on top of the tables, champagne toasting, laughing and smiling their way to the bank?

and who's sitting around moping, hoping, trying to find reassurance in reported gtlds sales charts?

and.....who is the friggin DJ of this party?

cuz, he keeps remixing the keywords.

:)

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I now see domain industry from a new perspective; a gigantic industry that every world business mogul must be a partakers in the party. wow!!!
Anyway, some will dance with cognac brandy while some will take a bullet train when their business is jeopardised by lack of domain investors.
Who will buy dog shit?

Skinny

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Adam,

It is feels like an avalanche of gTLDs looking through this list. So many extensions.

I haven't invested in any gTLDs yet. I think some are useful for company branding, for local use, or for developing sites tightly related to the extension.

But I'm unsure about the investing opportunity, especially with the best names often held back.

I still would rather invest in .com.

It's really difficult to predict which will survive and possibly become ubiquitous and which will fail.

It wouldn't surprise me that a good portion are total busts or just are not viable.
The sheer amount of extensions is also a challenge to their viability vs a .co release which was heavily promoted and didn't have to compete with a myriad of other extensions.

What are your thoughts Adam? Have you invested in any gTLDs so far?

manyagem

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
surely, someone will join adams.party?

adamdicker.party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom