Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While reading an email of the SnapNames debacle, I get a call from GoDaddy and my account rep Jon Grant.

Jon informed me that some auctions I was bidding in, the winner did not pay. Therefore, they were offering those auctions (5 total) to me being that I was second highest.

I asked Jon to send me a list and I sent him an email outlining my concerns of this:

What if this bidder falsely ran up my bid along the way?
If you back out their auctions and their bids are totally discounted, what would the price have actually been?

Jon called me back. Since a few of them involved just me and the other bidder, the price was dropped back to $10, the initial bid.

Most impressively, since there were multiple bidders in one auction - all of the bids made by this person were totally discounted and the winning amount was dropped back to the point that I beat the other bidders - exactly how it should be.

Yes, I've had my issues with GD and TDNAM in the past but this is how to keep customers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom