Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Tips for Domainers who are new to developing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In 2008, I had no knowledge how to set up website. Until 2010, when I have my first successful website and it was preety successful. I earned more income than I earned in selling domains, but it all started with domain name. The passion came from owning a domain name leading to making a successful website on it. So here are my tips.

1. When you set up website, always sign up for google.com/analytics, or awstats, to see how your website is doing.

2. After your site is live, make sure you sign up for google.com/webmasters, and submit sitemap, and track the links and stats how many times your website is appearing in google searches and what do you rank for google searches.

3. Always play around with adsense placements, use text ads and then image ads or blend of two, and see which one perform better.

These are three things you do, you will learn alot more. The most benefit to me is google.com/webmasters

googleluck and good luck guys:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom