Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Tired of looking at domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
do you use you Nikon or Canon. I am amateur Photographer - expensive hobby!

I actually used a Nikon CoolPix L110 for everyone of those photos, which cost me less than $200! I've got enough other expensive hobbies. Anyway, thanks for looking and I'd love to see some of your pics sometime!

godolphin

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Excellent pictures... i liked them. Have you thought of monetizing with your hobby?

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great comments! I am in the process of creating a new site to better monetize the hobby and I'll let you all know when it is complete. Yesterday, I sold my 100th FOAMPIX since March of this year. At $25 each, it's a pretty good start. I've generated a pretty good following on Twitter and Facebook for FOAMPIX and I'm just getting started with a Pinterest account for FOAMPIX too.

Also just sold my 7th domain name for pretty good profit since starting in February, I have one name at auction on Sedo this week and negotiating another sale currently. Starting to figure it out thanks to you folks!

Again, thanks all for looking and for the advice!

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The avatar in your image reminds me of a typical Burning Man installation :approve:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom