Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Titty

Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got back from the Adobe Max convention in Tokyo. One of the companies speaking at this convention unviled their "mobile avatar website" called "Titty". Once he announced this new mobile flash application known as "titty" i tried my best not to laugh and ended up crying. He then showed a live sample and claimed it as "My Titty". "take a look at my Titty" and "My Titty is the best" , he said in Japanese.
I held back more of my laugh and ended up as being the only person in the room (one of the very few English-speakers) physically jolting in my chair laughing. He was very serious and proud of this new application which made it more funny.

It is a really cool application for mobile phones but he should have named it something else.

Here is the official pdf of the application:

http://www.ixen.co.jp/press/pdf/2008/TiTTy.pdf

image:
http://ixen.jp/q?uid=NU669301b767a19ec7&i=err/frompc

(i have shown this before here, but for those who have not seen it) here is a website showing funny, English used for advertisement:
http://www.engRish.com

enjoy!

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

HarveyJ

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All those titties look like gaijin to me.

Do they do anything? Or are they just virtual dolls that live on your phone?
I've heard of some simpler programs the rely on bluetooth being on and then the characters begin to interact with each other when you're near people in your phone book that also have the program.

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pretty much doesnt do anything.
you can change their clothes and place it on your mobile phone blog.
the more you blog, the more money you get and can purchase more clothing. kinda like a virtual barbie and ken...
There was something like what you mentioned; interacting with others close to you one another. but if you are that close, wouldnt it be easier, faster and cheaper just to talk? in a less-sociable place like here in Japan, i guess these animated avatar titties are needed :undecided:

HarveyJ

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
but if you are that close, wouldnt it be easier, faster and cheaper just to talk? in a less-sociable place like here in Japan, i guess these animated avatar titties are needed :undecided:
I've met a lot of Japanese. They seem to come in two varieties, vis-a-vis personal interaction.
1) Those that throw themselves into social situations whole hog and love every minute of it.
2) The extraordinarily shy ones that won't shake your hand (even if you bow... c'mon, trade customs here!) and won't maintain eye contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom