Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

TM Issue But not mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I received this email from Sedo today.

[email protected] to me
show details 11:43 AM (14 minutes ago) Reply

Dear Ms. XXXXX,
We are writing to inform you that Sedo has received a complaint of potential trademark infringement regarding the use of the following domain names in conjunction with Sedo services:
XXXX.com

Due to the famous nature of the trademark contained in the domain at issue, Sedo is forced to remove your domain from the domain marketplace and parking program at this time. This action in no way affects your registration or control of the domain, your Sedo user account or the other domains you have listed for sale or parked with Sedo. However, due to the potential of infringement of a famous mark Sedo must do the following:
- Suspend the domain name from our domain marketplace
- Suspend the domain name from our parking program
Sedo takes great pains to strike a balance between the legitimate rights of domain owners and third party intellectual property owners and require verification of legal complaints before taking any action against a domain listed for sale or parked with Sedo.
If you have any questions regarding this message, or if you believe this action was taken in error, please contact the Sedo legal department at [email protected].

Sincerely,
Legal Department
Sedo.com :: 161 First Street :: 4th Fl.
Cambridge, MA 02142

Okay thats fine and dandy but why wait almost a year after the domain has been deleted and I haven't used Sedo?

Last edited:
S

SedoCoUk

I received this email from Sedo today.

[email protected] to me
show details 11:43 AM (14 minutes ago) Reply

Dear Ms. XXXXX,
We are writing to inform you that Sedo has received a complaint of potential trademark infringement regarding the use of the following domain names in conjunction with Sedo services:
XXXX.com

Due to the famous nature of the trademark contained in the domain at issue, Sedo is forced to remove your domain from the domain marketplace and parking program at this time. This action in no way affects your registration or control of the domain, your Sedo user account or the other domains you have listed for sale or parked with Sedo. However, due to the potential of infringement of a famous mark Sedo must do the following:
- Suspend the domain name from our domain marketplace
- Suspend the domain name from our parking program
Sedo takes great pains to strike a balance between the legitimate rights of domain owners and third party intellectual property owners and require verification of legal complaints before taking any action against a domain listed for sale or parked with Sedo.
If you have any questions regarding this message, or if you believe this action was taken in error, please contact the Sedo legal department at [email protected].

Sincerely,
Legal Department
Sedo.com :: 161 First Street :: 4th Fl.
Cambridge, MA 02142

Okay thats fine and dandy but why wait almost a year after the domain has been deleted and I haven't used Sedo?

Hello Pink Misfit,

PM sent.

~ Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom