Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

To all "Newbies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome "Newbies."

If you are just getting started in this business, the road is much more narrow then it once was. The stretched highway has now become a country dirt road and is only getting smaller.

Getting into this business now will be tough, though not impossible.

When things seem to not be going your way, or you feel things arnt going as you planned, remember one thing. Every day you visit this forum, you will learn something new. I've been working with domain names for 3 years now, to this day; I still learn something new every time I visit the forum. For many of you, a domain name you have registered or will register today will seem like a pot of gold, but you will later relize its just not worth the money you put out for it.

Read though discussions made on this thread before you make your first leap. Know what people are looking for, and keep an eye out for that of which may be hot tomorrow.

Do NOT give up. This business will accept ANYONE that is montivated and creative. Its only a matter of learning the in's and out's and getting a feel of what people really want to see for sale.

Do NOT give up, your success will follow ONLY if you follow though. Be professional, gain respect, be mature, learn from experienced members of the forum and you wont be sorry.

Domain Days 2024

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and try to keep your risk low at all times...if you have more time than $ (you need one or the other) use it to go in directions that others have not saturated...

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We must to multiply the ´Ashaw´s´ in this world....

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome "Newbies."

If you are just getting started in this business, the road is much more narrow then it once was. The stretched highway has now become a country dirt road and is only getting smaller.

Getting into this business now will be tough, though not impossible.

When things seem to not be going your way, or you feel things arnt going as you planned, remember one thing. Every day you visit this forum, you will learn something new. I've been working with domain names for 3 years now, to this day; I still learn something new every time I visit the forum. For many of you, a domain name you have registered or will register today will seem like a pot of gold, but you will later relize its just not worth the money you put out for it.

Read though discussions made on this thread before you make your first leap. Know what people are looking for, and keep an eye out for that of which may be hot tomorrow.

Do NOT give up. This business will accept ANYONE that is montivated and creative. Its only a matter of learning the in's and out's and getting a feel of what people really want to see for sale.

Do NOT give up, your success will follow ONLY if you follow though. Be professional, gain respect, be mature, learn from experienced members of the forum and you wont be sorry.

Does this also apply to "not so newbies" ? :angel_smile:

It's never too late to get in to the domain business, just costs a sh*t load more for each week you delay LOL

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And never pay any attention to unsolicited advice
It is invariably bad advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom