Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

To all you LAWYERS out there, some help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotsofissues

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Make your own business successful?

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suspect that question a bit too big for a forum like this. There are lots of good books that could walk you through the process, as well as (I am sure) a number of web sites.

Something like this really can't be done without having to hire lawyers and accountants anyway, so I would suggest you find a good business lawyer and start with a one-hour consult.

Good luck!

HOWARD

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A lot depends upon what jurisdiction you are in and the state franchising laws at your location. You need to develop certain agreements and register with the proper state authorities.

Ari Goldberger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Byalik-

I'm in NJ and can help. Give me a call at 856-874-9651.

Regards,

Ari

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ari for the reply. Before I call you, I just wanted to mention im not looking for something right now, this isn't something im creating now. While building up my name and advertising it, I want to collect as much information as possible about how to become a franchise. I know your a busy man and don't want to mislead you in thinking I will be hiring a lawyer soon for this project.
Thanks

Ari Goldberger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Byalik-

That's fine. My neighbor is a franchise lawyer. I'm sure he'd be happy to give you some general info. Basically, it's a bunch of corporate legal stuff... I think your focus should be on the marketing end at this point. Anyway, give me a holler whenever you feel like it.

Best regards,

Ari

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Byalik, FrontRow and Ari Goldberger are correct. You can go to the library to start there.

Franchise law varies from state to state.

Start with a basic foundation of franchising and then hire legal and marketing pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom