Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Toilet Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fresh from her shower, the wife stood in front of the mirror complaining to her husband that her breasts were too small.

Instead of telling her it's not so, the way he usually did, he uncharacteristically came up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds"

Willing to try anything, the wife got a piece of toilet paper and stood in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her breasts. "How long will this take?" she asked.

"They will grow larger over a period of years," her husband replied.

She stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he said, "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy he may even walk again, although he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
where do get all these jokes? great laugh

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
John, Vanessa Paradis is one fine lady.

tt9000

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey mod, using “bathroom tissue” will indeed sound much better/meaningful then toilet paper in this particular scenario, if you know what I mean.
:smilewinkgrin:

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just look at my wife and the joke will come out.

Johnn,
You're not kidding me lol.
With the talent you have, what are you doing in the domain business? Wouldn't you rather be a rich comedian? Not to mention FAME :)

tt9000

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Johnn,
You're not kidding me lol.
With the talent you have, what are you doing in the domain business? Wouldn't you rather be a rich comedian? Not to mention FAME :)

I agree, he’ll definitely be a multi-billionaire standup comedian like Russell Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom