Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

too many complain with new user register.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodyork

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
just made a great advertising on my forum, and sent more domainer join parked.com .

many guys failed with this message:
"Sorry! We were not able to create your account. Please contact our Customer Support! "

bdesmond

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
goodyork said:
just made a great advertising on my forum, and sent more domainer join parked.com .

many guys failed with this message:
"Sorry! We were not able to create your account. Please contact our Customer Support! "
Hi goodyork,

the signup programmer said if you try to sign up more than once using the back button it produces that error. I'm having him double check

Baron Desmond
parked.com

goodyork

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bdesmond said:
Hi goodyork,

the signup programmer said if you try to sign up more than once using the back button it produces that error. I'm having him double check

Baron Desmond
parked.com

Perhaps the duplicate signup verification code has encountered some error.
Please careful check this part.

But I can not repeat the scenario which my refferals said .

I made a test yestoday (using test data ,all infomation fill in with test***) :
I failed at first when fill in address with some address like 'Room aaa, test apartment, 1234#' ,
warning message is "please dont's use high ASCII value chars" under address line . But I successful after I fill in the form use only a-z and 0-9 chars :)
As they said, they will never successful with "can not create your account,please contact our ***" message, even though they remove all chars ,and fill the form like 'Room aaa test apartment 1234' .
somebody tried clear all cookies and other cached webpages , and then successful :)

The difference is only : I made the test by typing www.parked.com in IE,
and guys who complain can not signup clicked my refferal ad link .
I guess (It's just GUESS) , to prevent duplicate signup , your programmer put some cookies or other flags ,but it has been set to 'already signed up' even though user failed first with bad fill in , and then they will always failed because the duplicate flag :(

Thanks Baron ,and thanks parked :)

I worried I already lost many referrals .
first thing is someboy gave up parked.com due to repeat failed signup message , they didn't think parked is stable .
And second, some guys signup successful finally, but they cleared all cookies and stored infomation, most of them typing
www.parked.com in IE , so they lost my referral code , all cookies cleared and nobody will typing the long referral url :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom