Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Too much SPAM is driving me crackers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr. Bun: Morning.
Waitress: Morning.
Mr. Bun: Well, what you got?
Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg, bacon and spam; egg, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam; spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam, tomato and spam; spam, spam, spam, egg and spam; (Vikings start singing in background) spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.
Vikings: Spam, spam, spam, spam, lovely spam, lovely spam.
Waitress: (cont) or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Mrs. Bun: Have you got anything without spam?
Waitress: Well, there's spam, egg, sausage and spam. That's not got much spam in it.
Mrs. Bun: I don't want any spam!
Mr. Bun: Why can't she have egg, bacon, spam and sausage?
Mrs. Bun: That's got spam in it.
Mr. Bun: It hasn't got as much spam in it as spam, egg, sausage and spam has it?
Mrs. Bun: (over Vikings starting again) Could you do me egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam then?
Waitress: Ech!
Mrs. Bun: What do you mean ech! I don't like spam!
Vikings: Lovely spam, wonderful spam....etc
Waitress: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Bloody vikings. You can't have egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam.
Mrs. Bun: I don't like spam!
Mr. Bun: Shh dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam. (starts Vikings off again)
Vikings: Lovely spam, wonderful spam...etc
Waitress: Shut up! Baked beans are off.
Mr. Bun: Well, can I have her spam instead of the baked beans?
Waitress: You mean spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam and spam?
Vikings: Lovely spam, wonderful spam...etc...spam, spam, spam! (in harmony)

Domain Days 2024

pavsta

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol i know how u feel :p

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"...driving me crackers"

:-D

I am lov'in itâ„¢

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sigh. I bought my sister the complete Monty Python collection on CD, and sadly, she never got it. Gotta pop that into my iPod sometime. Another personal favorite: "Eric the 'alf a bee." I remember when I was growing up, my sister and I were watching that awful "tennis/country club" skit. When the blood started flowing, we hit the floor laughing histerically.

I think I was the only one able to move, I kept inching toward the tv, trying my best to shut it off before we both asphyxiated.

But... yeah, I don't like spam either, yet it seems to be the only thing on the menu these days you can't take off.

~ Nexus

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interestingly, the skit you just quoted is the MP sketch from which the term "spam" was originally drawn as a reference to bulk email.

Here's some more spam trivia for you. When referencing bulk email, "spam" should never be capitalized, as this is reserved for the Hormel TM. It should always be lower-case (except, perhaps, when starting a sentence).

Thanks for the laugh, Ed.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my whole block has their ip black-listed in the whois.
Sombody hacked in and spit out loads and loads and loads and loads of spam!

spam in my inbox even here at DNF!!!
I contacted Huseyin and the matter is taken care of.

Damn Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom