Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Too slow this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

uni-market

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still no posting all earnings for Sept Net45 and Oct Net 15 earnings .
Any problem with parkitnow?

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No. We just haven't received audited earnings yet for all systems so I can't post anything yet.

Shouldn't be long now.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just received the last report I needed so it won't be long now.

I needed this because there are 3 days where stats are "light" so no one should see a decrease in any amounts but only an increase. It's for Domain Sponsor on the 24th, 26th & 30th. I'll re-import this and then be able to generate the Net 15 day reports. All the Net 45 day reports are ready to go.

October Net 45 has been posted
November Net 15 has been posted

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All Net 15 day payments were made last evening and this morning. All accounts have been updated with Paypal transaction IDs.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All Net 15 day payments were made last evening and this morning. All accounts have been updated with Paypal transaction IDs.

Thanks, I got my payment and everything was ok.

May I ask you something? What is that "NET15" and "NET45" thing? I mean, I researched your site, this forum, and the Web but I could not find any infos about it...

Your site right now says:

# PAYMENT.

1. Provided that you have complied with the terms of this Agreement, you will be paid a commission of at least 60% from the total revenue generated by us from your parked domain(s) excluding any traffic that we deem to be fraudulent. This commission will be paid in U.S. Dollars (USD) within fifteen (15) business days after the end of each calendar month if it exceeds the minimum amounts set forth below. In the event that the commission is less than such amount, you will be paid within fifteen (15) business days after the end of the month in which the total amount of revenue collected and unpaid exceeds such amount. The four payment options are PayPal, direct deposit, check or wire. For PayPal and direct deposit the minimum payout is $20. Checks the minimum payout is $100. For US and foreign wires the minimum payout is $2,500. You may set a higher minimum payment amount in your account. In the even that you select a higher minimum payment you will not receive payment until you reach the designate minimum amount.

This is in the FAQs. However I remember that I saw a page in your site explaining the NET15/NET45 method, once, in the past, it's just that I cannot find that page anymore and I did not understand it very well when I read it at that time.

Could you please explain this again?

Thank you in advance.

Edited to add: Is maybe that the people who submitted their Tax Infos right on time are paid NET 15 and those who did not are paid NET 45? Sorry for the edit but just had this thought.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In a nut shell. Skenzo,KlickerZ & ParkingDots pay on a NET 45 day basis. All others pay Net 15 (or sooner).

We in turn pay you on the same schedule. We don't hold back all moneys to make a "lump some" payment but instead pay you when we are paid. Actually in some cases like the payments just sent out we have paid people for earnings that we haven't received yet but know we will be receiving in a couple days.

Hope that helps.

Oh also worth mentioning. When you look at monthly earnings you are currently only seeing posted data for Net 15 providers. The Net 45 day earnings aren't posted yet. So you're "true" earning for November aren't there yet.

uni-market

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have not receive my net 15 payment .Is there any thing wrong?

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There were 4 accounts we tried to pay that paypal bounced back the payment because of revoked email accounts (or something like that). There were a few accounts that had bad tax info in it or not filled out that didn't get paid (new accounts). There were also a couple of dozen accounts that got shut down completely for fraud (you'll know because you can't log into the backend) and there are accounts under review that didn't get paid.

If you can log into the backend then you didn't get terminated for fraud. Look at the payment history and see if there was a paypal payment made which will have a paypal transaction ID next to it. If you have a transaction number but didn't receive the payment, PM me and let me know.

If you have a balance that didn't get paid for Nov Net 15 then your account fell into the being reviewed category. Most of these will probably not be paid because they will turn out to be fraud accounts. A hand full of them might be under review for very low quality domains and not fraud and this is what we are waiting to find out on. These were all being considered fraud at first by our providers but we have asked to have them looked at and reviewed.

We got a lot of flack from a few providers this month for certain accounts that had really poor quality traffic (I'll leave it at that) and they mostly all complained about the same couple dozen accounts/domains. We are working hard with them right now to make sure the quality of traffic is good and to weed out domains that aren't cutting it so that these domains don't ruin it for everyone else on the system that does play nice and has good quality domains.

uni-market

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
when will the next payment go out after you finish this!!

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The next scheduled payment is on or around the 15th. However if any of the Net 15 day accounts are removed from pending status then we will make payment as soon as we receive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom