Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

TooManyDomains vs Mrs Jello

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechMan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok let's get to the bottom of this.

1. TooManyDomains complained about Mrs Jello stealing his domain

2. He kept complaining about it but nobody listened especially Mrs Jello as it is quite evident

3. TooManyDomains got banned because of opening so many threads on same topic

4. But the real issue remains that what will happen with Mrs Jello? Will come to it later.

5. TooManyDomains posted proof on 27 Feb which you can see here
http://www.dnforum.com/f496/100-uk-...glicence-com-2-thread-409579.html#post1864513

6. We got a response from moderator John after 13 days on March 11 days
"We need to hear from MrsJello. We will take action accordingly."
http://www.dnforum.com/f496/100-uk-...glicence-com-2-thread-409579.html#post1869336

7. After 2 days on March 13 we got another response from John
"We are working on this case and waiting for MrsJello reponse. We will send PM to MrsJello and we will take appropriate action accordingly."
http://www.dnforum.com/f26/1000-reward-put-heat-enom-4-thread-411047.html#post1870025

8. Same day on March 13 we got a response from Admin that "The parties involved are working to sort this out."
http://www.dnforum.com/f496/100-uk-...glicence-com-3-thread-409579.html#post1870219

9. Then today on March 16, TooManyDomains has posted that the issue is still unresolved. And his thread has been closed!!

So my question is, what action has been taken against Mrs Jello which is the real issue. I have seen some members here sidestepping the real issue so let's just not go into it.
The real issue is Mrs Jello hasn't responded yet, and no action has been taken against him/her!!!

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am on side of TooManyDomains and I say ban MrsJello for continuous unethical behaviour.

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jello should be banned

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I might have missed something here. Mrs Jello recognised it was a mistake and apologised and offer some domains for free. People do mistakes and it is only problem if they are denying them.

You could negotiate with Mrs Jello to have a deal in cash or some domains as compensation, IMO.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apparently you missed a lot - especially the part where a domain was stolen from my account without authorization.

Funny I was reading this thread below yesterday and noticed all the people that were hating on that guy, were hating on my thread too - 'the usual suspects'

Congratulation, James you were the last remaing person from that bunch to to add absolutely 0 to a topic like usual !

http://www.dnforum.com/f77/someone-...in-porfolio-2-half-years-3-thread-411889.html

TechMan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I might have missed something here. Mrs Jello recognised it was a mistake and apologised and offer some domains for free. People do mistakes and it is only problem if they are denying them.

You could negotiate with Mrs Jello to have a deal in cash or some domains as compensation, IMO.

Sorry James but this is not how it works. MrsJello offered the domain for sale, which TooManyDomains took, then domain was transfered to his account. You can't just say "oh I am sorry I made a mistake" and then take the domain back without authorization from the legal owner. In any case it is up to the owner to accept whether he wants to give back the domain or not. If he doesn't then you cannot just steal the domain which is what MrsJello did. He actually stole the domain from TooManyDomains and there aren't two different set of rules when it comes to stealing.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tech would be 100% correct.

People like Johnnn want to waste my time asking for screenshots and they don't want to do anything.

Anyone that thinks this is ok, contact me and let me take a domain from you account. Let's see how many people are for that.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tech would be 100% correct.

People like Johnnn want to waste my time asking for screenshots and they don't want to do anything.

Anyone that thinks this is ok, contact me and let me take a domain from you account. Let's see how many people are for that.

Toomanydomains .. you posted this on the closed thread:

{{One point I wanted to clarify, the domain was pushed to "my enom.com - not a reseller account". "I've received that same webhosting.net renewal notice on all my past enom names".}}

whdomains.net and webhosting.net are Enom reseller PDQ account resellers .. if you have a direct Enom account you cannot get renewal notices from webhosting.net .. This is NOT Enom ..

This is NOT your Enom account .. these are resellers ... if you have an Enom account all notices come direct from Enom ...

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes they closed that thread shortly after. BTW thanks for some good input Americ. I heard MrsJello asked them to which would be another example of people obliging to him.

All I know is I log into enom.com, no other websites. In my screenshots, there is also mention to push the domain to enom.com. There is no way that could be a reseller account I don't know about right?

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

I'm 100% sure enom had part in this with MrsJello. You should see how they have skated around the issue. No other registrar would act like that.

Over 2200 people have viewed this. Besides me letting them know about it, I'm sure others have too. There is a reason they don't come out in deny it. They are a disgusting company.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes they closed that thread shortly after. BTW thanks for some good input Americ. I heard MrsJello asked them to which would be another example of people obliging to him.

All I know is I log into enom.com, no other websites. In my screenshots, there is also mention to push the domain to enom.com. There is no way that could be a reseller account I don't know about right?

i would geuss that you are logging into EnomCental which is the default which in turn directs you to the Enom reseller who controls your domains that is not a direct account with Enom ... Enom's direct stand alone account is a retail account ... Enom themselves is not the problem .. if you had a direct account with Enom the circumstance that has happened to you would not happen .. no reseller can interfere with a stand alone Enom account ...

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are correct it does redirect me to enomcentral.com so maybe that is part of the problem with the lack of security I am not aware of?

Still the domain was in my account for 2 days and I thought you couldn't push to another until 7 days.

I'll tell you how enom has handled this, who's job is to protect your domains.

It is like going to the police and telling them someone just stole your car and them ignoring you and then finally they say we will not do anything but if you take us to court we will oblige.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

This is the address my domains are at though

http://www.enom.com/myaccount/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom