Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Top 100 Places to Buy Domain Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Vinsdomains.com made the list too... Try to remember - sticks and stones :uhoh:

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's just an active member of DNF. Funny to see his website on there but it's a shame it's not in a positive way..

DigiNames

DigiNames.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He's just an active member of DNF. Funny to see his website on there but it's a shame it's not in a positive way..

"Forgotten Marketplaces with good domain names" sounds positive to me. I think VinsDomains should be happy about it. Hey, they made the list! :)

barrysanders

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I'd be happy to get exposure and be on the list... as a reader that is actually one of the sections I'd check out because it tells me it has a lot of good domains and there aren't a ton of people nabbing them all.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how was this list put together? and by who?

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not sure who put the list together, but I've got no complaints being there. I received at least 100 new visitors over the weekend, attributable to this list. Not sure what I did to get there, but for only 7 months of doing this, I'm pretty happy with the way everything is going in this part time endeavor! Thanks to all!

DigiNames

DigiNames.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure who put the list together, but I've got no complaints being there. I received at least 100 new visitors over the weekend, attributable to this list. Not sure what I did to get there, but for only 7 months of doing this, I'm pretty happy with the way everything is going in this part time endeavor! Thanks to all!

That's what I say-- Someone recognized you as having good names, definitely not a bad thing. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom