Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Top Domains For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SedoCoUk

After another big week’s sales in DNJournal (http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm), we here at Sedo would just like to let you know some of the great names entered for sale in our database recently. Our Top Domains section, on the left of our homepage, lets you all know which domains we think are the best around at the moment.

The .co.uk secondary market is eventually coming alive, as reflected by great names such as ebanking.co.uk, discount.co.uk and fresh.co.uk .

.biz and .info domainers are hoping that the prices continue to rise. We’ve had to move with the times and have started listing the once-derided .biz and .info in our Top Domains. Don’t miss out on media.biz, laptops.info and chat.biz. Remember, chat.de is the biggest sale of the year so far is chat.de for $ 471,000 – on Sedo, of course!

People wasted no time in registering their .in or .co.in domains and listing them with us for sale. Our geo-targeted parking ads are bringing in the cash for those lucky enough to get their treasured .in or .co.uk domains and park them with us. Some of the hot numbers are punjabi.co.in, infant.in and makeovers.in

And just when you think there can’t be any more fantastic .com domains, along come marriage.com, er.com and clan.com!

These are just my personal favourites, let us know if you’ve found any other great names while wandering through the Sedo database.

Ed

Key Account Manager
UK Marketing Associate

SEDO.CO.UK :: Buy and Sell Domain Names and Websites
tel within UK 0871 900 8450 :: fax 0871 900 8451
tel +49 221.420.758.26 :: fax +49 221.420.758.11
email: [email protected] :: http://www.sedo.co.uk
Sedo Domain Parking is #1!

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking at the year to date list.. theres a lot of bargains in there.

Sure they aren't "cheap" but they arent all that inflated either. Good sign since i plan on buying a hell of a lof of names this year :) Already purchased around 200 so far all .com all receiving typeins.

I have seen heaps of good names at sedo and made some offers on some too.. guess we will see what happens. Maybe my first buy and my first sell through sedo will come in the one week? :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom