Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Top Premium Keywords .mobi Domain Pack incl. i-job (.)mobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajkula

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain names:

i-job
i-loan
i-love
i-mp3
i-pay
i-video

TLD: .mobi
Registrar: Blue Razor Domains
Created: December, 2006.

- Selling ONLY in bulk!
- Payment ONLY through some reliable escrow services (e.g. Moniker, Sedo or MoneyBookers)
- Price expectation is in a range of about 0.7% - 1.2% of summary price for job.mobi, loan.mobi, love.mobi, mp3.mobi, pay.mobi and video.mobi
- Accepting offers only via PM. Also PM only for any kind of questions please.
- Offer valid until 15. Mart 2008. There will be only 3 bumps (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- multi-forum post

Thanks for looking :)
ajkula

cadillac880

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Violation of Rule #12

12. Do not "bump" your sale threads with the word "bump" or no relevant information. All replies to your own threads in sales MUST contain information pertaining to the sale. You must have a minimum price reduction of 10% to post a price reduction as a bump. Otherwise, edit the original post and do not bump! Do not use sneaky bump tactics like "If you PM me, post in the thread that you PM'd me". No "PM sent" replies to threads. There are too many bump tactics to list, so please just don't try any of them. Trading bumps is not permitted, you bump for me, I bump for you, etc., so even if there's no harm intended, do not bump others' threads because you think it's a good deal, or the recipient will feel obligated to bump your thread, and you can see where this will lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom