Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Top Property Domains 3000+ For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

besimple

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have some property domains, all based around some of the biggest cities, capitals and countries of the world.

the full list is here: http://www.besimple.com/besimple-backup/property-domains.txt

I have 3 questions:

1) Any one interested in buying the full lot or any one of them... send me pm with offers.

2) Anyone know of a script I can buy that will automatically render pages for these scripts? I once used a service (pre-hosted solution) where it did this for me but only brought latest headline titles, a small extract and then linked to external source (but lins would be taken off after a few days). This started to generate some real traffic but not exceed a certain number as the old links kept on leaving the sites. I simply want articles on the site, new pages regularly made etc and credit be given to original source. Not a simple parking script though. For instance, PropertyInAustralia.com will automatically pickup stories about Australia whenver they surface and start to gather them up... page by page...

3) Any other suggestions for this folio?

Besimple :)

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom