Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

TopMediaScript - The Ultimate Media Site CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TopMedia Script - The most comprehensive media script known to man!

INTRODUCTION

We have recently acquired ownership of a media CMS, and are proud to be firmly relaunching it as TMS - TopMediaScript.

Originally inspired by Break[dot]com, this script goes beyond its original mandate, and stands today as one of the most comprehensive media scripts available, at least for this huge value price anyway!

MAIN FEATURES:

This script offers 5 different upload&display media channels each with its unique properties:

- PICTURES: either jpg or gif (can be animated gifs) files
- GAMES: flash games
- VIDEOS: mpeg or wmv files OR embedded flash videos of funny videos - you can even embed youtube videos now!
- BANDS: mpeg or wmv files OR embedded flash players of users' bands/songs videos. You can even embed youtube videos now!
- HOTTIES: mpeg or wmv files OR embedded flash players of hot girls videos – treated as an adult section, with its own advertising codes. You can now embed youtube videos!

EXTENDED FEATURES

* Search engines friendly URLs, META and H1 tags for all media pages

* Viral marketing friendly:
---- Tell a friend section
---- Embedded social bookmarking icons
---- Embedding code that shows only icons on host site (except for the pictures) with a link to your site for full visualization of the media. This also saves you bandwidth
---- People can rate an item without being a member, however once they click a rating they have to fill the registration form in order for their rating to count, hence more members!

* 100% original custom coding, easily expandable modular design

* Media features:
---- auto image resizing for pictures section to fit in the page
---- auto icon usage if no custom icon is uploaded: original images for pictures section and default icons for the other sections

* Hotties section features:
---- 18 years old confirmation page
---- using a separate list of ads files so you can use adult ads instead of 'cleaner' ads

* Registration available for people of 18 years of age. If users are logged in they will skip the 18 yo check for hotties section

* Members can:
---- upload media
---- rate media
---- add/remove media to/from favorites, for easier later viewing
---- leave comments on any of the media

* All visitors can:
---- view the media and comments
---- tell a friend about a page
---- embed content in own pages/myspace with minimum bandwidth usage for the main site (embed only icons for videos) and with advertising link

* Admin features:
---- add/upload media (including embeded codes)
---- list/edit/delete media
---- list/delete users
---- list/delete comments
---- edit welcome box/code – also usable for promoting various stuff
---- one-click sitemap generator (Google friendly sitemap)
---- automatic RSS feed (10 newest items) on each update of the media database. The feed is Wordpress compatible too.

REQUIREMENTS

In order to run this script well on your server, you need (preferably) the most recent versions of:
- Apache
- PHP
- MySQL

PACKAGE

With each purchase, you get:
- one zipped copy of the script
- step-by-step installation instructions
- Logo PSD
- Single domain license

PRICING

If you've checked out the website, you'll see we are selling this script for $44.99. This in itself is a limited-time discount price; however for DNForum members we're going a step further, and offering the next 10 people who buy it a knockdown price of $34.99!

HOW TO PURCHASE

Payment by paypal only please.

If you wish to purchase and take advantage of our discounted price, please contact my directly through these forums via private message. If you use the purchase links on the website, the $10 discount will not be applied.

All orders have to be pre-paid. Once the payment is process and we have established on which domain you will run the script, the files will be sent.

TERMS

Please test the script thoroughly before purchase and check the requirements well. All purchases are final and refunds will generally not be processed unless in extreme circumstances.

Licenses are for one domain name only, and this domain must be given to us before the files are sent. If you wish to use this script on multiple domains, you will need multiple licenses to do so. We are able to offer bulk discounts, and these may be discussed by contacting us via PM.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Mike

Domain summit 2024

seoindiaweb

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am interested But
How many games/videos/pictures are included in this Pack ?

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One copy sold through DNForum - 9 left at $34.99

Great news, our alternative blue skin is now available, and will be offered to all script owners free of charge, as well as being included alongside the original red skin for all purchases here on out.

This week will also see the first of many free content updates for owners; with a selection of videos, games, pictures and more being made available for download free from our community forums.

So, if you're a script owner, get yourself over to the official forums now and register for your free updates; if you're not a script owner, then why not?! Grab yourself a copy today for the knockdown price of $34.99!

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The first TopMediaScript Owners Content Pack is now available, and will be given out absolutely free to all new buyers and existing owners.

This pack will add 55 new content items to your site, including:

20 Funny Pictures
20 Flash Games
15 Funny Videos

In addition to the alternative blue template released, this adds even more value to the script.

If you are an existing owner, please PM me to receive your additional files. If you still haven't made your mind up whether to buy or not, hopefully this addition to the package will help convince you ;)

Any questions, as always, please ask - and if you do wish to purchase, please post or PM.

Cheers

McDot

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please count one license as sold for me!!!

I can pay immediately if you PM me your PayPal address, but I still need to decide what domain to use.

fordsho

The ShoDriver!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i own the same script and id like to see some proof that you have resale rights... there is alot of people running around selling this script. so show proof...

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't just have resale rights, I have full ownership of the script - ie exclusive master reseller and development rights.

The original developer sold ownership to a new owner who found himself unable to continue development, so he sold to me (with the approval of the original developer.)

There are currently 4 individuals who have end-user reseller rights; however I am the only person who has, or will ever have, exclusive ownership, and as such they are reselling my script.

I've PM'ed you links to the appropriate threads on the forum in which this took place, as I do not want to get into trouble by linking to them publically in this thread.

fordsho

The ShoDriver!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes he is a Solid seller! so feel free to purchase this great script i can vouch that it is a great script and can handle 200gb traffic a month comfortably without crashing a mysql database. some scripts cant handle this much traffic but i witnessed it handle it!

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind comments =)

One of our most request addons - a simple search function - is now available for free to all existing owners, and will be included by default in all future purchases.

You can see this in action on our live demo, and existing owners can download it from the owners section of our official forums

Enjoy!

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Reseller rights for this are no longer available.

On a seperate note, we have now released version 1.1 of this script which, in addition to several enhancements to security and the site backend, introduces some handy new features to the site as well as a cracking new template - which can be seen in action at http://www.wootvid.com

We're also bringing back to special discounted price of $34.99 to anyone purchasing via these forums, for the next two weeks only.

To purchase, please post or PM =)

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still available at discount price? Let me know! Thanks a lot, -Joe

mudi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a site running on GameSiteScript! I bought games pack from them I also got the sql database... I was wondering if I switch to TMS will uploading the sql database and game pack run smoothly or not?

Thanks

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Daem0n - this is indeed still available to purchase for only $34.99 - if you're interested, please PM me.

mudi - the sql structure for GameSiteScript is different to that of TopMediaScript; however if you purchase our script, i'll convert the sql for you free of charge.

We've also just released a new template for this script, which can be seen in action at http://www.vidznstuff.info

On top of that, we have a couple of new free optional mods (for example one which allows users to submit embed codes, ie for youtube videos) - as well as a premium (paid) mod which adds the fuctionality of AutoVideoScript to your TMS site. This too can be seen on http://www.vidznstuff.info

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can u make auto-thumbnails out of video?

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Makis77 - unfortunately auto-thumbnailing is not a current feature of the script, however it is something we're looking to implement at a later time in v2.0

Speaking of new versions, just a reminder that anyone purchasing the script will recieve version updates etc free of charge. So, while v2.0 will be quite a bit more expensive than $34.99 for new customers, existing customers will get it free; so it makes sense to buy now rather than wait til later when the price is higher ;)

Just a note, i'm heading off for a weekend vacation from tomorrow (Fri) til Tuesday, so will be unable to provide installation during this time.

You can, however, use this link to purchase TMS directly from our store, using the coupon code: TMS36 to get the $10 discount.

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We're pleased to announce the release of another free script owners' content pack; featuring over 200 new items for your site, including games, images and music videos.

Licensees can grab this pack for free using the info posted in the members section of our Support Forum

This pack will, of course, we available free to all future buyers of TopMediaScript.

kingcaw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For this week only, we're offering DP members the TMS Big Bundle for only $59.99!

This pack includes a single-domain TMS license, 2700+ games and the AutoVideoScript plugin, and has a total seperate selling price of over $85!

Simply use the coupon code 'TMSBD1' when purchasing this bundle to recieve your discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators