Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Toronto Off SARS-infected list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WHO has FINALLY removed Toronto (Canada) from the list of SARS-infected areas. And I'm all set to go out and enjoy this coming Victoria Day long weekend!

Kbeb

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TORONTO 4 new cases as of May23 :(

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
gives a whole new meaning to the term - sars-free hey ns? i guess you mean they aren't charging anything for it? ;-)

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i fforget which hospital its in,
but they might want to quarantine all vistors
my whole family went to visit my great grandfather as he's very sick.

not good at all :(

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NameTower
... my whole family went to visit my great grandfather as he's very sick.
Sorry to hear that, but you are not talking about North York General or St. John's, are you? Or you might need to be quarantined:

A North York General patient who subsequently came down with SARS symptoms was then transferred to St. John's Rehabilitation Hospital, where five others — three patients, a 39-year-old health care worker and a 44-year-old visitor — were apparently infected.

That's prompted Ontario's health ministry to ask anyone who visited North York General between May 13 and 23 to put themselves in isolation, monitor themselves for SARS symptoms and contact Toronto public health.

Anyone who was in the hospital between April 22 and May 13 is also being asked to monitor themselves for symptoms and contact Toronto public health.

Quarantine has already been ordered for anyone who visited St. John's Rehabilitation Hospital between May 9 and 20. Anyone affected by the quarantine has been asked to contact Toronto public health.

Source: Toronto Star May. 24, 2003. 01:00 AM

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
it appears that this arm of the UN works as well as the security council.

clearly toronto was never close to clean and the warning (travel) should have never been lifted.

i wonder what the cost will be for those that chose to take WHO seriously. for some, it appears, the price will be their health or life.

sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom