Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Trade for Dalailama.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a great domain and I would consider a trade for a CA domain, with as high a profile as this one Dalai lama.
If your interested in a swap for this or another domain, I own, pm me so I can consider it:)
I,ll respond if I,m interested, if not, keep them coming, thanks.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a great domain and I would consider a trade for a CA domain, with as high a profile as this one Dalai lama.
If your interested in a swap for this or another domain, I own, pm me so I can consider it:)

Recent News

Dalai Lama To Visit Calgary In 2009
Aug, 29 2007 - 1:00 PM

CALGARY/AM770CHQR - The spiritual leader of the world's Buddhists will make a return visit to Calgary in September 2009.
The last time the Dalai Lama was in Calgary was in 1980.
Among the plans for the three-day visit is a symposium with students at the University of Calgary and meetings with local Buddhists.
U of C President Harvey Weingarten says the Dalai Lama is one of the world's most influential and inspirational voices for peace and education and the visit reinforces the university's committment to the principles of international engagement and social responsiblity.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Looking for xxx offers on this name , feel free to post them on them thread or pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom