Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Trade Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As talked about many times. How about adding a Trade forum where users can post domains they would be willing to trade.

RMF

Upvote 0

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can already do this in 2 places.

You can trade in "Domains For Sale". Just give your price, and state you are willing to trade.

You can also ask for the type of domain you are looking for in "Domains Wanted", and state the domain you are willing to trade.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thats true. I just thought more people would get involved in something like that if there was a forum dedicated to it.

RMF

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not sure this would work anyways...

if you post a name that is any good people will probably just offer up any old name in a hope of getting something for nothing.

the problem lies in the fact that a domains value is set by a persons opinion of it unless of course you have solid traffic stats and keywords.

imho it will be very difficult to find a trade where both parties are happy to do a straight swap.

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
*Bumps*

I think a Trade Forum would be good too. I was going to suggest it, but I found this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom