Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

trademark infringement advice

entrepreneur7

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new. I'm interested in buying a domain for sale. However, I am afraid of the legal consequences.

1. How to register a domain to make sure there is no such or similar trademark. in Uspto.gov, almost any word I write has such a trademark. In addition, there may be, for example, a dogstore trademark and I may have checked and registered the dogshop and they have accused me of being similar and infringing on a trademark. How do I check so many thousands of options?

2. I want to register domains with a combination of dictionary words. For example, newphone, cheapshop, prodesign and more. 100% with any of these words will have a trademark for example with the word design. How to avoid trademark infringement and have no problems.

3. If I register a domain for sale and have such a trademark, can they sue me and take my money?
Why will it cost me money if I have nothing on the site and domain address or ads or anything. Just a blank page. How can I do such damage to them to judge me for money?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom