Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Trademark .Mobi Firesale LoJack.mobi, CNNInternational.mobi, many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonythetiger

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sale Closed.

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

dork

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why don't you contact each of the trade mark holders and offer to give them their names. the price of mobi domains in general depends partly on adoption by companies such as the ones that you are cybersquatting. so you hold back the whole industry for everyone. not to mention its illegal and unethical!

tonythetiger

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your question is a good one dork. When I registered initially I had no idea that there existed trademark and cybersquatting laws - the .mobi landrush was my 1st introduction to the industry which I stumbled upon. The 2yr initial .mobi registration time period is almost up and I do not have any desire to keep these domains so I thought I would try to recoup a little investment instead of just letting them go for nothing. Actually, I had not thought of contacting the companies directly and simply asking for the registration fee - I think I will do that.

As for the comment regarding the illegal and unethical aspect, you need to get your facts straight before spouting off rhetoric. If you bothered to take the time to visit any of these sites you will notice that there is a bold claim that the site is not affiliated with the company in any way (1 of the 3 key components of establishing bad faith registration is to deceive people into thinking that the site is officially for that company.) Also, trying to sell the trademarked domain TO THE OWNER AT A PROFIT is going to brign legal trouble....something I obviously am NOT doing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom