Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

tradeville.com 1,500 EUR 12m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tradeville.com
Estimated end time: Apr/25/08 02:10 AM EST
Current Bid: 1,500 EUR
Reserve met
Bids: 1

More...

Nice pickup on that domain, Adam. I own a similar domain. Can I throw it out on DNF and see if I can get even half that much!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
:)

peace

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice pickup on that domain, Adam. I own a similar domain. Can I throw it out on DNF and see if I can get even half that much!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
:)

peace
Another victim of RSS feed posted under Adams name. Wonder why it is not posted by user "RSSfeed" to avoid confusion...

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another victim of RSS feed posted under Adams name. Wonder why it is not posted by user "RSSfeed" to avoid confusion...

I have no idea what you're talking about. I just rolled down the list of "Today's Threads" and clicked the links I was interested in. I own a domain very similar to the domain that was listed in the thread roll, TRADEVILLE.COM, so I clicked it.

Was I supposed to do something else? Did I post incorrectly on this thread?

Thanks for your help.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Point is you wrote "Nice pickup on that domain, Adam" but Adam picked nothing, it is just RSS feed. Robot. But its misleading - looks like real post of Adam's, not your fault.

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Point is you wrote "Nice pickup on that domain, Adam" but Adam picked nothing, it is just RSS feed. Robot. But its misleading - looks like real post of Adam's, not your fault.

Oh... well I didn't notice how the post was made. RSS feed or whatever.

When I said "nice pickup on that domain" I meant "nice sale" on the domain. "Pickup" meaning finding a buyer for your domain.

thanks for the clarification... so now how do I avoid posting on RSS feeds? What should I be looking for when I look at a thread on DNF?

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom