Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Traffic and Revenue went South

Status
Not open for further replies.

rellis

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a number of domains parked at iMonetize. A few of them made enough revenue each month to make it worth my while. I had clicks and some revenue off a few domains every day. UNTIL... March 28. Since then I have not a single click registered. AND... no response from the ticketing system when asking why.

So, JN, if you still monitor this forum, can you help me find out what's going on with iMonetize?

I'll be glad to PM you my account number.

thx
ray

Domain Days 2024

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a number of domains parked at iMonetize. A few of them made enough revenue each month to make it worth my while. I had clicks and some revenue off a few domains every day. UNTIL... March 28. Since then I have not a single click registered. AND... no response from the ticketing system when asking why.

So, JN, if you still monitor this forum, can you help me find out what's going on with iMonetize?

I'll be glad to PM you my account number.

thx
ray

Please PM me your info and I will have our support staff get back with you ASAP.

TIA,

JN

rellis

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Taken care of now. It seems the posting of clicks/revenue is random and they just hadn't posted anything to may account for about a week. Now my figures are there -- I had been earning, they just weren't showing it.

rellis

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really don't like the way iMonetize doesn't show statistics on a regular basis. I never know when the stats will be posted. It's been 12 days now since any stats were posted to my account. Other monetizers post on a regular schedule.

This is a consideration to me when choosing where to park my domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom