Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Traffic club - something amiss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I heard that you get the updated stats only daily. Maybe some of the trafficlub users can confirm that.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems to update throughout the day, but we don't check more than once or twice a day as it is, so I could be mistaken. But as of 15 minutes ago, saturday is still AWOL.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They were down the other day, saturday I believe, I noticed a decrease in stats for saturday due to this as well. I wonder if they will make up for it ?

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My revenue port looks just fine. I know there is a little adjustment here and there but the only 0.00 I see is in the column for today's and yesterday's google numbers. The google numbers always lag 2 days behind.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TC was down on saturday. For several hours. You lost out as there was nothing but an error page for your domains.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But he should still be compensated for the outage.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
But he should still be compensated for the outage.

That would be nice, but what's fair compensation, and how to measure it? It's pretty hard to say what we would have done that day as it's the first Saturday our sites were there - thus no precedent to follow in our case.

As long as someone from Traffic club promises it won't happen again, we are willing to live and let live! :teeth_smile:

By the responses of others it appears that it wasn't only us who got stung, and with that they should be aware of the outage.

For those using the service longer - has this happened before? From my readings before joining their program they were given top marks by highly regarded forum members here and elsewhere. So I am assuming here this is a rare anomaly.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ive had this happen before and actually last time was with sedo. They took an average for income earned in a day and based a comp. on that and the number of hours down. If you only make $1 a day it is here nor there, but to those that makes $XXX's and up it counts. :crutch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom