Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

TRAFFIC Extended Auction LIST, Las Vegas 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lol. What a joke.

1.) One of my domains which was accepted is not on the list.
2.) With all the fuss and updates of the live auction being moved over to the next day due the difficulties you were having with your auction platforum, why wasn't anything mentioned about the extended auction?
3.) Why is there no notice or link on the site in reference to the extended auction? Are we suppose to have to reference to DNForum to find the link? What about the people who have no idea what DNForum is, but happen to have big pockets to purchase a domain name?
4.) I was told that the extended auction was going to start shortly after the live auction, this was about an hour before the live auction started... why wait til 8:15pm to announce the names finally that are going to be in this auction and then push it to the next day without a proper announcement?
5.) IF I WANTED TO BID ON THIS PAGE, WHERE WOULD I GO TO DO THIS?

Where are the email notifications that this auction has been pushed to tomorrow's starting date rather than today?

If our domains do not sell due to the lack of preparation and exposure that we had entrusted to Latonas.com ~ Do you still plan on trying to keep the 60-day hold on our domains? I hope not.

UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE FOR CHRIST SAKE!

MarkG3636

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree. I have several urls on the list...but no one else knows. Many with very low reserves. I was looking for exsposure from latonas.com too

USBailOut.com
Airplane.me
iTrust.me
IndexFundHelp.com
InsuredMoneyFund.com+(InsuredMoneyMarketFund & InsuredMoneyMarketFundS.com)
BankIRAs.com(plus Bank-IRA.com)
YourMagicNumber.com
ChopperBay.com
CyberSignatures.com

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mark, can I ask how you even found this list? I am unable to find ANY information about the Las Vegas Extended auction...

MarkG3636

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Logged in to latonas.
up coming auctions
click on the note pad

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't see a note pad anywhere?

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow... that list for the most part is ahhh :uhoh:

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow... that list for the most part is ahhh :uhoh:

Lol, I agree... Did you see the live auction results? 27/264 domains sold unless I counted wrong, but I highly doubt I did. Disaster...

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got a email of acceptance, signed the contract, sent it back, then received it back with their signatures, so I am not really sure why it is not on the list. One of my other domains is on the list, but I believe the first one I submitted is better and should def be on this list. Both my reserves on the domains are quite on the low side to get some early bidding, but with the lack of PR, not sure I feel so comfortable with it anymore.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom