Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Traffic flow from typo domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

handytraffic

Andrea Ralli
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello ,

In your opionion for how much time a typo domain could generate traffic?
Sure that it depends by the type of typo domain but do you think that the flow could be compared to the traffic received by a normal expired domain? (that I think could during for 3, 4 month)

Thanks a lot for your opionion!

Andrea

Domain Days 2024

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some typos would be permanent year round as long as the site is around. Typos would decrease based on popularity of main site, I believe. Others would be better at Christmas time (shopping sites).

Only ones that wouldn't last would be typos of gimmick sites and promotional sites.

handytraffic

Andrea Ralli
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with your ideas, in your opinion for how much time instead could produce traffic a normal expired domain?

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by an expired domain? Are you trying to compare the 2? Its difficult to answer your question with out knowing what the other name is.

Say if you have a typo of a huge site that will be around for awhile and you have a domain that you just picked up that is not a typo, but it used to be a site. The typo will last until the site goes down which in this case will not happen for a long time, the new domain you got that was a site before will lose traffic, without a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom