Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

TRAFFIC: Let them all 'hang out'

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Haha, I wouldn't be against that either. When I went on a company trip to the PI, I walked around the Holiday Inn in just my boxers with beer in my hand... though at that time I had an 8 pack, was extremely cut and 'everything' was free, by that... I mean ...the beer. After coming back, it took a lot of running to get my 8 pack back... then I gave up my fitness routine to make more bling. I'd be kinda scared to go shirtless in LV since so close to the border... I have a tat of "21" which could get me in trouble (Barrio Azteca) as well as a lot of other tattoos, which are looked down upon in business these days. However, it's my plan to change that when I get back to the home front and hire people based on their work ethics and not their dress. :)

Additionally, it sucks wearing only a T-shirt at the gym when taking a shower cause if you have a tattoo in Japan, you are in the Yakuza automatically. No ifs ands or buts about it. Walked into a convenience store without my shirt on after the beach and they damn near called the cops thinking I was holding the joint up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom