Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Traffic Monetization PPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleddogrob

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Being a newbie I figured my question should be in this section instead of the Traffic Monetization PPC section.

Is it not against Traffic Monetization PPC companies TOS to advertise your parked site using Google Adwords, Yahoo etc?

I ask because I have seen hundreds and hundreds of sites doing this. Am I just missing something or are there parking companies that allow this?

Thanks in advance

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not allowed. For example, if you use AdWords to direct traffic to a domain that's parked, and that parking program is serving AdSense, then it's against Google's TOS. In fact, as I understand it, both you and the PPC company are breaking the TOS.

sleddogrob

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks aZooZa,

That is what I thought. It just surprises me on how many people do it. If you do a google search on just about anything chances are you will see an adwords ad that takes you to a parked page.

You would think the parking programs would do a better job of cracking down on these people. On the other hand I guess Google is just as guilty even allowing these site to advertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom