Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

traffic stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lats

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's quite fast, I don't notice any delay at all.

How many domains will you be tracking?

Lats...

flex

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
geeeez.. stats4all has been under maintenance for a week now :sad:
unable to login for quite sometime.

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Webcounter.com we collect all the necessary statistics. We provide a simple hit counter up to a complex transparent web tracking system. We are unique in that if you use our banner counter you will get points each time your site is hit. Points are then good for traffic we can send you or cash. We also have a 5-tier affiliate program where you earn a percentage of points of those that you refer.

We also have a park page where you can send redirect your domains to a park page at receive statistics and points. An example is www.dowels.com .

Regards,
Eric Hazen

LarryWentz

Sasquatch Researchin' Pool Hall Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Eric,

We have chatted on a number of occasions at Afternic and I also had offered you $1500 in the past for 0o.com. If you remember, I also had interest in Downline.org which you had sold but unfortunately I was out of town when the auction closed.

Recently, I sent emails regarding multiple domain hosting and a new affiliate program out to my past buyers of names, people I have bought from and other people that I considered to be close contacts in the domain biz because of prior communication. I included you in this mailing.

What did you do but try to get me disconnected from the company by accusing me of spamming? Thanks but no thanks regarding webcounter.com.

By the way - dnforum's policy is "Members will not be allowed to promote thier own website/business outside of the Advertising forums, members will be warned and could also loose their forum membership if "spamming" on the forums where it is not allowed. Each forum will be monitored for content. Any content that violates DNForum's policies of acceptable use may be removed."

You are spamming!!!!!! I could be a jerk and contact your ISP, etc.... but I do not fall in that category. Anyways I guess I am breaking the forum policy as well by having 2 links in my signature so I guess we can let it slide. ;)

Larry Wentz
http://www.AffiliateNetwork.org
http://www.MultipleDomainHosting.net

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Larry, I apologize but it took me a while to remember your name. When I sent the email I did not know that we had conversed in the past. I get emails from people at AN all the time pitching their products and services so I did not know. It took the owner of that site telling me exactly when we had conversed before I remembered.

As far as advertising my site, this was not a blatant/blind advertisement. The question posed was, "Can anyone name a free but good site that gives you traffic figures for your site?" and since our site is a good example I referred the member to it.

I know have you in my address book so this will not happen again. Feel free to email me anytime.

Regards,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom