Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

traffic z extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sattv2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what type of extensions are accepted at traffic z? .com .net.org.info etc.?

Lizzy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Sattv2000,

Thank you for your question. To help clarify, the TrafficZ system supports all domain extentions. Please feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any additional questions, we will be more than happy to get you all the information you need.

Very truly yours,
Lizzy

netfounder

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
acquired at least 100 .com/.net/.org/.eu quality domain names,

Lizzy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear prospective TrafficZ clients,

TrafficZ is continually accepting new clients. Accounts are approved based on the quality of the applicant's portfolio. We currently require that all our clients have a minimum of 100 domains. However, we may make an exception to this minimum requirement for applicant’s who have premium and high traffic domain names.

We welcome any one who is interested in a TrafficZ account, to initiate the application process at www.TrafficZ.com/signup.php.

Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any additional questions regarding individual applications. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,
Lizzy Quiroga

wwwshost

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, Lizzy:

I have about almost 200 domains, and I am not accepted. I have sent domain at first as 154, then I received a reply as I have less than 100 domains. But I have about 200 domains, and not able to be with Trafficz? Could you please having a review on my application? Thank you!

Best regards,
Milosz

Lizzy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Milosz,

Thank you for your message. I would be more than happy to review your application again. If you would like to know any additional information about TrafficZ, please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Best regards,
Lizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom