Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

trafficclub April payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello, Has everyone Got April payment yet... As payment comes generally on 10th but still have not got.. anyone.. i get bank wired.. but i have asked my friends and they have not got still in paypal.....

Domainpreneur

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
None yet. I'm assuming the glitch with Skenzo has delayed payments a little bit longer.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well also, its the weekend too.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As far as I know Skenzo hasn't made payments for April yet. At least I haven't received mine yet.

Reaction score
Payments are due out between 30-45 days after the month they were earned because payments come in staggered from the various providers in TrafficClub. I just arrived home from vacation today and have approved all payments and they are going out starting tomorrow.

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got mine.
Yes, payment is due out between 30-45 days after the month of earning. So I am receiving within due date. But Monte, the reason that this month's payment being later than other months is because of your vacation?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monte,
what about the affiliate comission payout for May? I thought they were supposed to be sent on 10th of the following month.
cheers
simon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom