Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Trafficclub Error Message...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"The following domains have been inserted by another user.
Please contact support if this is in error...."

I get this so many times when trying to add my names. They're all parked at Moniker too. Is anyone else having this problem?

Seanboy

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It means your names are stolen, will be reported to the registrar soon and you will be flagged !

lmao..j/k Ya happens to me too from time to time with no explination. Just email support and tell them the situation, theyll resolve it within the day.

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It means your names are stolen, will be reported to the registrar soon and you will be flagged !

lmao..j/k Ya happens to me too from time to time with no explination. Just email support and tell them the situation, theyll resolve it within the day.

Har Har :) I get the message alot, it was just starting to get annoying so I wanted to see if I was the only one or not. At least its not just me..

Reaction score
no it means that the domain was also entered by another user...perhaps previous user/owner or they could have automatically been sent to TC by default DNS settings before you put them into your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom