Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

TrafficClub - How do they make it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been using trafficclub for my domains(about 90) for about two months and guess what happened:

Not just income increased(compare to Sedo) but also Google PR for my domains have been increased.

When I used to forward my domains to Sedo(and other PPCs), it never happened. The pages Google indexed were mostly Sedo and it never helped to increased PR for my domains.

How is it possible?

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Better content? IPs not banned? Maybe Moniker has some better or different linking strategy? Maybe all Sedo domains are penalized by Google because Google knows they are all just parked pages?

If you are forwarding rather than changing nameservers I think that might be a bit of a penalty in Google. Were you forwarding at Sedo and changing nameservers at TC?

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
chois which parking option with traffic club did you pick for better seo placement
thanks
joe t

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
rsequin,
Yes, I was forwarding all my domains to sedo from my own server. And I have to change nameservers for TrafficClub.

fatter,
It was deafaults, for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom