Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

TrafficClub not showing stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let me know if this happening to your account?

Thanks,
Em

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I emailed them about it. They know theres a problem and their working on it. Also said no data is lost, just not displaying.

michaelg314

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm having the same trouble.

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They should be more proactive of informing their customers regarding this kind of issue. Stats are very information to us. They should do better or lose a customer.

Very irresponsible in my humble opinion.

chupacabra

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They should be more proactive of informing their customers regarding this kind of issue. Stats are very information to us. They should do better or lose a customer.

Par for the course with the rest of Moniker's service as of late. It seems to me like the auction business is so profitable that they really don't give a crap about the rest of the business. It's sad that they are letting things fall apart like this. I moved a lot of my name over there FOR the service in the first place.

Funny thing is that I can tell them exactly how to fix it. I have script to grab my Skenzo stats, and it broke the same day TrafficClub stopped reporting. So Moniker, if you are listening, here is the deal: Skenzo now sets a cookie on the first page (manage.skenzo.com/), where they use to set the cookie at manage.skenzo.com/login.php. So you need to have your script visit manage.skenzo.com/ first to get the cookie, otherwise Skenzo is going to not log you in, and give you an error that your browser does not support cookies. oh, and get your customer service back together, because moving thousands of domains is a PIA!

patroiz

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

You think this is irresponsible?

Their last payment to their customers on time was the February payment!!

If I would own Moniker I would do some serious changes to the TrafficClub management,
this is clearly not working with the current management! :rolleyes:

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Due to this issues, I'm moving out my domains batch by batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom