Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

TrafficClub with Hostway landers !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

walt25

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that TC now offers new landers with Hostway. From what I understand the stats will be updated the day after and will be audited two days after that. The things is that Hostway currently redirects traffic to Sedo. Hmm.....I am just curious of how the revenues will be. So the line is first Sedo, then Hostway...after that TrafficClub....and finally domainers!

Interesting to see the outcome, but I have a hard time believing rev will be better.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that TC now offers new landers with Hostway. From what I understand the stats will be updated the day after and will be audited two days after that. The things is that Hostway currently redirects traffic to Sedo. Hmm.....I am just curious of how the revenues will be. So the line is first Sedo, then Hostway...after that TrafficClub....and finally domainers!

Interesting to see the outcome, but I have a hard time believing rev will be better.

you will earn amazing money

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"you will earn amazing money"

Dont know about Hostaway, but DomainSponsor is paying me four times as much as Skenzo did. Been 10 days now and if anything, stats are improving. (Strange, Skenzo used to pay me that well, then dropped my payout to next to nothing last year)

Is it just me? How is everyone else doing at Trafficcash since the change?

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it just me? How is everyone else doing at Trafficcash since the change?

My TrafficClub/Skenzo earnings went down by 75%. I thought it was another error with their skenzo feed so I didn't look into it. After I noticed my traffic was being forced over to Domainsponsor I had to come to the forums to find out the reason why.

I switched to BigJumbo as I already had an account. My domain optimizations were still the same on their system from TC. Earnings there are down by at least 50% when compared with TrafficClub's Skenzo feed from December 07. Seems like TC was indeed paying out the 80% and BigJumbo is more like 50%.

This should be an interesting year.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, hostway themselves are without feed and are forwarding names to sedo

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
moved just 6 of the best skenzo converting names to BigJumbo - income boomed to what used to be my total daily parking earnings (and more) with just those 6. Only one name out of 6 performs worst on BJ compared to Skenzo thru TC (adult name). The amazing is that income increases after stats are audited by 10-15%! Of course I don't excided to much - those numbers may change on the next month.

all others names redirected to DS - i have amazing income from some low traffic names
an example :
us health domain - was getting 1-2 visits/day for months with few $ monthly income.
on DS now got 29 visits in one single day with over $10 income - very strange - maybe skenzo was blocking some US ip ranges ? who knows but this is very very strange.

Overall my PPC income is now 2x of what is used to be, if the performance continue like this optimizing further will get it at 3x. Don't know if this is going to continue of course but time will show

will test some names with the new feed .. Hostway? who is hostway anyway??? checked some names and are all sedopro feeds
TC names this feed Blended Feed...will be redirecting to more than one PPC and the system will decide which one performs better.
one of them is sedopro ? anyone got any other feed ?

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My TrafficClub/Skenzo earnings went down by 75%. I thought it was another error with their skenzo feed so I didn't look into it. After I noticed my traffic was being forced over to Domainsponsor I had to come to the forums to find out the reason why.

I switched to BigJumbo as I already had an account. My domain optimizations were still the same on their system from TC. Earnings there are down by at least 50% when compared with TrafficClub's Skenzo feed from December 07. Seems like TC was indeed paying out the 80% and BigJumbo is more like 50%.

This should be an interesting year.

Im am in the same boat. Its seems way more then that. One name I made anywhere from $20 - $50 a day, now at bigjumbo.com, that same name with the same optimization is at $3.50 :upset:

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im am in the same boat. Its seems way more then that. One name I made anywhere from $20 - $50 a day, now at bigjumbo.com, that same name with the same optimization is at $3.50 :upset:

is it an adult name ??? moved one more adult that was doing good on TC/Skenzo and BJ seems not converting .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom