Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

trafficvalet still revenue wayyy down

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey guys are you still having the same problem?
My situation did not change a bit I am ready to move all my domains what should we do?

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep.... starting to move most of my domains back to DS now. :-( Is a shame as they were looking to become my main PPC sponsor.

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a really good monday with them on 05/07/18 - However it spiked back down the last 2 days. Hopefully they will pick back up, as I was seeing a very above average parking program.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I moved away some of my best domain I left some I think the non us visitors revenu went down A LOT I am talking about 10 times difference I had domain averaging 4 6 usd down to 20 cents :( yesterday 0 cents :(

blindchild

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Same here, I tested trafficvalet with few of my good names as i had heard its a very sucessful company but when i saw the result, i shifted on GC and Sedo again.

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
webmasternet said:
Same here, I tested trafficvalet with few of my good names as i had heard its a very sucessful company but when i saw the result, i shifted on GC and Sedo again.

What service is GC?

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They still seem a little bit ahead of Sedo, but not nearly the edge that they had before. If you don't need banners in your landing pages and a few ot their other bells and whistles then DS is probably doing better right now.

gemsergio said:
hey guys are you still having the same problem?
My situation did not change a bit I am ready to move all my domains what should we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom