Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

TrafficZ.com - Review This PPC Monetization Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

impactadmin

provides a suite of services for domain holders, expired domain speculators, registrars, and web hosts. Our unparalleled proprietary software allows clients to effectively and efficiently manage their domain portfolios while maximizing your Return On Investment.

Domain Days 2024

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
impactadmin said:
provides a suite of services for domain holders, expired domain speculators, registrars, and web hosts. Our unparalleled proprietary software allows clients to effectively and efficiently manage their domain portfolios while maximizing your Return On Investment.

That's not supposed to be a review is it? I assume that it is an invitation for others to review TrafficZ. It actually sounds like a blurb written by TrafficZ.

My review of TrafficZ is that they have the absolute best landing pages right now, excellent statistics, and a very easy-to-use service. Income is pretty good - I get lots of ups and downs with them and it does not seem as consistent as some other services.

An example of their landing pages:

health.co.in

Their stats are no longer quite "real time" but they are still updated very quickly and almost continuously. I have also written a longer review.

Ronaks

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey whats the highest paid keyword for trafficz as such i have an account there but i dont earn much as such only 30-40 $ per month how can i even earn more can somebody tell me

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure yet how good their ppc revenue is vs other places (I am relatively new to parked domains) but I can verify they pay fast and on time by PayPal and their templates are also very good. It's also a nice potential benefit and unique how they permit you to add your own links and own content (but the link coding seems to have a bug).

However, the optimization process is sometimes limited or of no value since with some domains the keywords and description you use are not really used at all as the feed provider Yahoo auto optimizes based striclty on the words in the domain without regard to what you selected for keywords. That is a major negative but only on some domains and apparently not all.

joy3g

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i can not sign up for a account,help me

bjohnson

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like this program myself - some of the templates look very good. Almost website'ish - what all domainers are aiming for.

Brian

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lowest revenue I've seen any where.:disappointed:

DNtraderz

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trafficz.com has the worst possible support I have ever run into in my years on the web.

I have been in-effect locked out of my acct for 2 mos because they arbitraiily changed everyones paswrds and have a serious bug in their paswrd recovery method involving so called access codes so I can't get the new paswrd. Other members also had this BS happen.

Emails to trafficz cust service are futile and even phone calls to no avail. Now they are ignoring my latest requests to get my paswrd. Incredibly unprofessional way to run a business which relies so much on having a good name and client respect.

Same issues here, they have generated a new password, and I have tried to use it few weeks ago, and it does not work, and I was trying to use its recovery, and it is sux...
So I am out of it, and I have changed the dns of my domains to Parked, they are really doing good!
:D
Good luck with Parked.com

DNtraderz

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They do not reply any sent e-mails so far...
I have sent them two times for this issue, and no reply at all ...
so, I give up now...
Good luck!

DNT

The trafficz paswrd recovery system for many of us is just plain broken but they refuse to admit it or fix the bug and instead blame it on a mysterious spam filter (which I am sure is not a problem).

I also suggested they simply email my paswrd to the email address on record but in a rare reply they said it can not be done that way. But why not or alternatively why can't they do the email manually if needed?

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
do not reply to customer emails, poor customer care service thus overall nothing positive to say about this company (NFG).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom