Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

trafficZ ? new design/look

Status
Not open for further replies.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone given trafficZ a try? I see they updated their program and their landing pages. Just wondering if their payouts have moved higher for some of you. I tried them quite some time ago and didn't get a very good payout at all.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They have had several increases in payouts over the last couple of years.

They had an increase of around 65% two months ago which took my average monthly payment up from around $900 to around $1600.

The payments are a little up and down from day to day, but will hopefully maintain their current average and perhaps continue increasing.

The new design looks more attractive and "professional" than the old one, in my opinion.

They also have a small number of images you can put at the top of the page (hopefully they will provide a lot more).

They also have one click landing pages for some domains (or keywords).

I love the ease of adding domains to trafficz.com and their stats.

The new domain manager is a bit different to the old one, and in some ways I prefer the old one.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information!

dotNetKing said:
They have had several increases in payouts over the last couple of years.

They had an increase of around 65% two months ago which took my average monthly payment up from around $900 to around $1600.

The payments are a little up and down from day to day, but will hopefully maintain their current average and perhaps continue increasing.

The new design looks more attractive and "professional" than the old one, in my opinion.

They also have a small number of images you can put at the top of the page (hopefully they will provide a lot more).

They also have one click landing pages for some domains (or keywords).

I love the ease of adding domains to trafficz.com and their stats.

The new domain manager is a bit different to the old one, and in some ways I prefer the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom