Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Trafficz payouts down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodash

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've added a hundred additional names to my parked portfolio with Trafficz in the past month or so yet my payouts have dropped dramatically ... also, I'm having a lot of trouble with their connection over the past few days .... timing out a lot, very slow to connect, intermittent connections .... I'm wondering if this is contributing to the poor payments I'm experiencing

Anyone else having problems or experiencing a downwards payment trend?

sandibos

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've added a hundred additional names to my parked portfolio with Trafficz in the past month or so yet my payouts have dropped dramatically ... also, I'm having a lot of trouble with their connection over the past few days .... timing out a lot, very slow to connect, intermittent connections .... I'm wondering if this is contributing to the poor payments I'm experiencing

Anyone else having problems or experiencing a downwards payment trend?

My TZ income is waaay up from May 2006. I have approximately the same number of domains as last year but I'm earning nearly THREE times the income.

I have made some changes this past year, primarily fine tuning the optimization, keywords, titles, etc. But I have also stopped using the popup exits on all domains. I really think that using them was costing me clicks. Try it on your domains!

Their domain manager does load slowly, some functions very slowly, but I don't see this happening with my domains. They tell me that they are working on speeding up the interface.

Overall, I'm very, very pleased with my TZ income.....

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My TZ income has actually been steadily increasing for the past few months even though I've decreased the number of domains I have parked there. Like namestrands mentioned the management interface has been very slow of late.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree that from time to time the management interface is slow. But most of the time it is just about acceptable.

April and May were excellent months for me, but June looks like it is returning to about normal which is about 10% less than what it was a year ago, maybe due to having a large number of foreign language domains.

sattv2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed strange downward adjustements again? The CPC changes drastically fron the estimated income...

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
actually the revenue is down industrywide this time of year.. it's normal guys... it's summer.

sattv2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you Petrosc...I just find it strange that Parking places like Parked can maintain a steady CPC number, while trafficz fluctuates because of summer...
Maybe Lizzy from Trafficz can shed some light? Lizzy?

Hantek

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems that Trafficz is having problem with their system lately.
Again their stats is frozen. It happens too often thiese days & the revenue is also going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom