Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

TrafficZ - Yahoo Stat Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

User001

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TrafficZ,

Please elaborate on the recurring stat problems that you are experiencing with Yahoo. You provide this blurb within the control panel:
"As you may be aware, TrafficZ is currently experiencing a problem with domain statistics, due to a data issue with our upstream provider, Yahoo!, Inc. We have been notified by Yahoo! that this issue is currently being resolved"

The current situation has been ongoing from Thur., 02-12-09 thru today thus far. This same scenario occurred just a couple of weeks ago, and there have been others. I've noticed that it almost always begins in the latter part of a week, continues through the weekend and that upon a resolution my stats invariably decrease significantly as compared to other dates that were unaffected.

How is it that we can be assured that proper accounting continues throughout these outages? Is this just an issue that affects TrafficZ/Yahoo or is it a systemic Yahoo issue? Is anything being done to resolve this issue entirely?

Again, please elaborate.

romeo33

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the same here :(

Lizzy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi User001,

The issues we have been seeing lately on delayed numbers is entirely on Yahoo's end. As some may have noticed, this is also a problem with other Yahoo partnered parking companies. Although there have been delays in Yahoo reporting please be assured that the verified numbers you see in the Domain Manager are the exact numbers we are receiving from Yahoo. We have been alerted that they have multiple teams working on solving the issue. We hope to see all this remedied soon, thank you for your continued patience with this issue, we no it isn't fun waiting for numbers to come in.

If you have any specific questions about your account please feel free to PM me and I will definitely look into anything for you.

Best regards,
Lizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom